Thursday 31 March 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio post we are going hiking ! 


So, for something different this week I printed the elements of this new set called "On the trail" on a piece of watercolour paper and decided instead of always going for my Copic Markers to do a little watercolour painting. So that's what I did. It is actually more difficult than you think but in the end I was happy with the result.

You'll find this new set 'On the trail' HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the organic feel of the watercolour in this one, Corrie - so suited to the fabulous theme and the bang-on-for-the-times sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this composition. The watercolours look really well and a great alternative to alcohol markers or pencils.
    Hugs Neet x

    ReplyDelete