Thursday 3 March 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project, I have made a postcard with the new released set "Aries".



I used a stamping block and Distress Oxide ink to make the background; so smooshed ink on the block, spritzed with water and put the block ink side down on the paper. After it dried I stamped the background here and there and added the pencil lines around the rectangle. 
I printed and coloured the image and cut her out. I added her and the sentiment onto the card and that was that. 

You'll find her HERE.

Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. That text made me laugh, Corrie - that just about sums it up! 😂 It's a great card, and I particularly like the colour combo as well as those delightful horns!

    ReplyDelete