Tuesday 29 March 2022

Keeping you close in my thoughts

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a card that I made for AALL & Create. 


Here is how:


I wanted to do a vintage looking card and used Kraft instead of white card stock. 


I coloured the image with Ecoline watercolour markers.


The sentiment I wanted to use..


I also cut a mat of the same Kraft card and coloured it with the same watercolour markers as I used on the flowers. I splattered some black paint on the card too. 
They sentiment was cut into strips, glued down and I added some coloured pencil under the strips to give them some shading. 



Sometimes I enjoy doing something non Mixed Media, especially when I have been elbow deep in acrylic paint for days! 

I have only used two stamps from the following sets :

#630 - Basic Sentiments by Bipasha Bk
#622 - Petal Power by Bipasha Bk

If you would like to buy some of AALL & Create's fabulous products then please follow the link below where you will find a list of worldwide stockists. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



2 comments:

  1. ta carte est splendide ! belle journée, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite colour schemes, Corrie, and those flowers are literally dancing off the card with it! Wow.

    ReplyDelete