Tuesday 11 January 2022

Cluck, cluck..

 Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing an AJ page I made for AALL & Create. I really like this chicken in his boots, he is so quirky! 


and here's how:


I stamped and coloured the chicken, I used watercolour markers and coloured pencils. I then cut him out without all the bits around him.


Next I did a gelli print with this stencil. It came out grungy because my gelli plate is really dirty. But I like it. I usually brayer over white paint anyway so any bits I don't like will disappear! 


Next I stamped the background. I wanted some red as an accent colour and after I stamped I cut out the red crossed from ......


....this washi tape and stuck them inside the open cross stamps. 


I then added some lines around the page and stamped the chicken straight on my page. I am going to glue the cut out one over the top so all the missing bits are back! 


And here it is all finished. I used a part of another stamp of the same set as a sentiment. 



I have used the following materials:

Stencil #145 - Jumbo ABC's by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#559 - Feathered friends by Bipasha Bk
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa

Washi tape: #4 - Encrypt by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by !




6 comments:

  1. That chicken cracks me up. You always make he most gorgeous backgrounds, Corrie. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top ce volatile botté ! le fond est à tomber ! biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delight - this is just SO much fun. I'm with you on the chicken in the boots and the sentiment cracks me up! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Win! he is rather fetching, isn't he... xoxo

      Delete