Thursday 13 January 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard. 



After messing about with different background I resorted to using designer paper. This is by Stamperia. I added some white paint and pink stamping along the edges mainly. I printed this cute little girl and coloured her and cut her out. I used Copic Markers to colour her. The sentiments are Tim Holtz Clippings stickers. 

This little girl is from the 'Cookie Swap' set and you'll find it HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. leuke kaart geworden, ik stempel eigenlijk nooit op design papier maar vind het wel een mooi idee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik vind het wel handig als ik een keer niet veel tijd heb!

      Delete
  2. This is delightful, and I particularly love the sentiment you've given to that lovely girl. Wouldn't we all like to feel that way right now?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Win. Yes indeed we would want to feel like that. First restrictions of lockdown lifted today so maybe she knew ? xoxo

      Delete