Thursday 20 January 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! Another week gone by so time for another Vera Lane Studio project. This time I have made a tag:


This cute girl came out this week and is from a set called :


I printed her, coloured and cut her out. I then decided to put her in a different chair which is from a stamp set by Janet and AALL & Create (#461 Have a seat). I paper pieced the chair and added some shading.  The background is pattern paper to which I added some white paint and embossing (stamp #523 Flower Pops).

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. This is just such a quietly lovely piece, Corrie...and she's doing one of my favourite things to relax and reconnect! I'm loving that strong green chair against the quiet background, and the white flower behind her head is a great punctuation mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is rather sweet isn't she and I love sitting like that with a nice cup of coffee or tea. Thanks for your lovely comment ! xoxo

      Delete