Wednesday 19 January 2022

I believe

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a postcard I have made for VivaLasVegaStamps! I love rainbow colours so today I went for those. I never tire of them. 


Here's how I made it:


First I coloured the background by dunking it in ink smooshed mixed with a spray of water on my craft sheet. I dried it in between colours.


Next I added some stencilling with white acrylic paint and using the same paint and a brayer I added some white here and there on the card. 


Next I stamped the background using the same inks and a black Versafine. 


I then stamped the lady on the card and on a piece of blank book paper. I also stamped the sentiment. With a piece of cut and dry foam I inked the edged of the card using Versafine.  


I used some washitape to ground her and added a little bit in the right top corner to balance the card. 
Lastly I added the lady and the sentiment. 



I have used the following stamps:


Other materials:
MM card stock
Distress Oxide inks
Versafine Clair Ink 
White acrylic paint (Amsterdam)
AALL & Create Washi tape
book paper

Thank you for stopping by today ! 







2 comments:

  1. How fabulous, Corrie. I, too, am addicted to rainbows, and this really makes me happy. I love the lady writing as well - super look against that rainbow!

    ReplyDelete