Thursday 18 November 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made an ATC and a postcard. 


How cute are this gnome and his pet sheep? I printed them, coloured them and cut them out. I used a background from my stash and added some stamping and a piece of washi tape to put them on. I glued them down, the gnome in front of the sheep and added the sentiment. Judging by their facial expressions they don't agree with it... lol

You'll find the Gnomes and Sheep HERE


This postcard was made with the set "Starlight' that came out a little while ago. 
I printed, coloured and cut her out. I found this background in my stash and added some orange ink to it. I also rolled some white paint over it and stamped it randomly. I added some splatters and some washi tape, some doodling lines and a punched out scallop. I then placed her on top. The sentiment was matted on black card and adhered too. 

You'll find Starlight HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm grinning like a fiend at that ATC - they definitely do NOT agree with the sentiment. Pure delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toujours un vrai plaisir de découvrir tes magnifiques créations ! biz

    ReplyDelete