Thursday 11 November 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made a postcard and an ATC.


This postcard was made with 'van Gogh'; this set came out this week and has a few other images like a chair and a window. I printed, coloured and cut Vincent out and then started work on the postcard background. I used a flower stencil to do a print, added paints with a brayer and some stamping. Next I put some washi tape down to stand him on and some pieces in the top right corner for balance. 
I then placed Vincent on top of the washi tape and added a sentiment from the set. 

You'll find Vincent HERE.


This ATC was made with one of the girls from the Dailies set. I printed and coloured her, then cut her out. The background is a piece of designer paper that I cut out of a 12 x 12 sheet. I added a sentiment and that was it ! 

You'll find this set HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. These are both lovely, Corrie, and I'm such a fan of van Gogh that the first one nearly made me weep. Comfort in sunflowers, indeed!

    ReplyDelete