Wednesday 3 November 2021

Make art not war

  Hello everyone,

For today's VivaLasVegaStamps! project I have made an artjournal page and I had to use some Banksy inspired stamps again. I simply love them ! 









The background was made by painting it turquoise and lime and adding stencilling with the same colours, white and dark pink acrylic paint. I used Dina Wakley acrylics. I also used a brayer and white paint to tone the whole thing down again. I added stamping, doodling and washi tape and placed the soldiers on the top of the washi tape to ground them. The sentiment was cut apart and glued onto the page. I added some of the dark pink paint along the bottom edges of the words and at the end of the brush that the soldier on the right is holding. 

I have used the following stamps:

I also used:
Dina Wakley acrylic paints:
Turquoise - Lime - Fuchsia
Amsterdam Acrylics Titanium White
Archival Inks - Aquamarine - Leaf Green - Jet Black
Washi tape
Posca white paint pen

Thank you so much for stopping by today!




1 comment:

  1. Those Banksy insprired stamps are truly outstanding, Corrie, and I just love the way you've used them here. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete