Tuesday 2 November 2021

Birthday wishes

 Hello everyone, 

For today's GDT project for AALL & Create I have made a birthday card. We all need them, don't we. So here you can see that you don't need a lot of materials to make one. 


and here is how:



On a piece of Kraft paper I stencilled some of the flowers of this stencil with Distress Oxide ink. I used Kitsch Flamingo and Twisted Citron.


Next I stamped this little girl and coloured her then cut her out. 



I chose this sentiment from one of Tracy's stamp sets. 


And here it is all put together on my panel.


I glued the panel onto a card of the same paper. 






I have used :
Stencil #138 - Rosy Posy by Bipasha Bk

Stamps:
#510 - Grow by Janet Klein
#451 - In the Bucket by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment