Tuesday 23 November 2021

Home is where the heart is

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a postcard that is similar to the one I made for the The Craft Store (Hochanda) shows. Unfortunately more than half of my samples went missing at the studio and were never shown. So disappointing when that happens.



Here's how:


I started with a stencil print and Distress Oxide ink. I used Salvaged Patina. 


Stamping the images I was going to use. 


I stamped the background lightly with the text stamp from this set and added some book paper at the bottom. I inked up all the edges with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. 


Then it was a case of putting it all together. I added some fabric scraps for a little more interest. The sentiment is from the same set. 



I have used :
Stencil:
#134 - Heapza Hearts by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#573 - House of Butterflies by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create Product and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thanks for stopping by today !


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely postcard...I just want to walk in there. Sorry to hear that your samples went missing...that's so distressing when one goes to such lengths to create for a show. :-(

    ReplyDelete