Tuesday 30 November 2021

I resign from adulthood!

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a card. 


Here's how:


I coloured the card with Distress Oxide inks by dunking and drying. I used Salvaged Patina, Kitsch Flamingo and Twisted Citron. I then added some stencilling with the pink and the green. I went around the stencilling with a white pen to make it stand out more. 


Added some stamping with the same inks and black VersaFine Clair. 


Time for the main image.
This cat by Bipasha is fabulous. I stamped it on my card panel and on a piece of paper to colour.


I kept him grey because of the colourful  background. I wanted him to stand out. Love his pink glasses! 


And here it is all put together. I added black lines, glued the cat on and adhered the panel onto the card. 



I have used :
Stencil :
#138 - Rosy Posy by Bipasha Bk

Stamps:
#563 - Follow your own path by Tracy Evans
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa
#570 - Hocus Pocus by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Corrie - I'm with you on the pink glasses - it's a great contrast to his grey coat, and he really stands out on that colourful background. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete