Tuesday 5 October 2021

Have a beautiful day

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a card which I made for AALL & Create. 


Here's how:


Starting off with a stencil print with Distress Oxide ink. I used Salvaged Patina. 


Adding some stamping for more interest. 


More stamping ! 


And then I decided it needed another colour, so I chose pink. I used a watercolour marker to scribble on the stamp and then just stamped as normal. Later I also added pink splatters with the same pen.


The main image and the sentiment. 


I added some washi tape to anchor the flower and also a piece in the right hand corner for balance. 


The coloured flower. 


And here is is all put together. I went around the card with a black ink pad an also added some white splatters. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#132 Flagstone Figures by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa
#531 - Textured Florals by Tracy Evans
#497 - At one with nature by Tracy Evans
Washi tape:
#17 - Mix and Match by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists please visit:


Thank you for stopping  by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, Corrie - the recipient will be over the moon when it's received. I love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete