Thursday 7 October 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a postcard and a tag. 


This sweetie was released this week in a set called Hope. I got a background from my stash and added stencilling and stamping. I inked the edges and stuck on some washi tape for her to sit on. She was printed, coloured and cut out. I glued her onto the card and that was it. 
You'll find her HERE.


This tag was made with a piece of paper from my stash. I added some washi tape and doodling and then cut out some of the images of the Halloween Collage sheet and glued them over the washi tape. 
This collage sheet is still available on request.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment:

  1. From the sublime hope to the ridiculous skull, you get me every time. And the words hope and discombobulated both make me happy to boot. Well done on both the card and tag!

    ReplyDelete