Thursday 14 October 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a card and an ATC. 



This clean and simple card was made with the set "Starlight" that came out this week. I started with washi tape and some stencilled card to make a base for her to stand on. She was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered her over the coloured card. I added the sentiment from the same set. 

You'll find this set HERE



This ATC was made with a gelli printed piece of paper. I added stamping and doodling and a piece of washi tape for him to stand on. He was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered him onto the card. He is from a set called Messengers and you will find it HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh - these are just so sweet. That card is darling, and your ATC expresses everything there is to say about our current time. Lovely, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, thanks for kind comments. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete