Tuesday 12 October 2021

Wonderland

 Hello everyone, 

It is Tuesday again so I have another project for AALL & Create and this time it is mini book made with Twinchies. 

I have a VIDEO too and you'll find the link below. 


Here are a few photos of how it came together. 


I stamped out the images I wanted to use first. I did this with Memento ink because I wanted to colour them with Copic Markers. 
I then cut out a twinchie (2.5" x 2.5" piece of paper) and laid it over the images to determine what part to use. I didn't want to waste my time by colouring bits I didn't need. Sorry no pic of that. 


So here are the images, coloured and cut out and trimmed to the size I wanted them to be. 


Next I made this background, the base colours were done with a gelli plate and I then used this stencil to add more interest with the same paints and some white. Of course I also toned it down with my white paint and a brayer. 


Here you see the Twinchies all ready to be made into a book. 


The front of the finished book. 


Page 2 and 3


Page 4 and 5


Page 5 and 7 


Page 8 and 9


and the back. 

If you'd like to see how I made this little book please hop over to my YouTube Channel here:


Or you can go via the picture below:


I have used the following AALL &  Create products:

Stencil:
#134 - Heapza Hearts by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#502 - Mad tea party by Janet Klein
#506 - White rabbit by Janet Klein
#504 - Tweedledee and Tweedledum by Janet Klein
#500 - Alice & Queen by Janet Klein
#494 - X or O by Janet Klein
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit:



    Thank you for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. wat een prachtig boekje. ziet er super uit. zelf nog nooit gedaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pleased to see this little twinchie - totally awesome, my friend! Loving your video, too - it's a fun tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mini book. You will not believe this but I made twinchies last week! Just a panel not a lovely book like yours. Thanks again for nice comments on my blog. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete