Thursday 21 October 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made a card and a postcard. 



This cute little girl is from the set "Cookie Swap" that came out this week. I gave her a cookie to carry! I coloured her and cut her out. I also printed, coloured and cut out some cookies. I then made a gelli print with one of Janet's stencils for AALL & Create. I placed her on the card on top of some washi tape. 

You'll find her and her cookies HERE



This is my favourite make this week ! I love him, his name is Tool. He was printed, coloured and cut out. I made the background by mopping up some green paints on my craft sheet that hadn't quite dried. I added white paint with my brayer and then stencilled the hearts on it using an AALL & Create stencil. I added some stamping with one of Janet's stamp sets by AALL & Create and put some washi tape across the card. I then placed Tool on it. The sentiment is from the same set called Onion and Tool and you'll find it

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. Love love love!!!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both awesome, Corrie, but Tool just has that extra something. Pure delight!!

    ReplyDelete