Thursday 4 February 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made a card and a postcard. 



This square card was made with the newly released set '99% Angel'. I printed and coloured her and then cut her out. They background is was made with a gelli plate, alcohol ink and a stencil (Digital Bubbles by AALL & Create). I also did a little background stamping with Janet's set #404 called Visual Ingredients. A couple of pieces of washi tape finished it off. 
You'll find 99% Angel HERE


This postcard was made with the 'Favorite Breeds' set from January. I printed this Aussie and coloured him with Copics, then cut him out. I made the background by dunking a piece of white card into Distress Oxide ink (Speckled Egg) and Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), then added some stamping with Janet's stamp set #338 Background Noise by AALL & Create. The sentiment comes from another of Janet's stamp set called 'Look Cute' - #300 also by AALL & Create. The bottom of the card has a strip of washi tape and a strip of pattern paper. 

You'll find this cute doggie HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

 


2 comments:

  1. I like the square format on your card, Corrie - unusual, and the sentiment is bang on. Your postcard made me smile, of course, and so I'm going to practice that for the rest of the day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and postcard! The little dog looks so cute and I love the wording, it made me smile 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete