Thursday 18 February 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday and welcome to my blog where today I have made a postcard with an older set and a tag with the this week release 'Belle Âme'. For the tag I have put my camera on and the video is available on my YouTube channel if you'd like to see how I made it. So, here goes:



I used a gelli printed background from my stash and stamped the circles (#404 - Visual Ingredients by Janet for AALL & Create) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white powder. I added some stamping too using another of Janet's sets #338 - Background Noise. The image is made out of two sets of digis that are a little older ie. Rescue Puppies and Cats and Crocks. 
You'll find the Puppies HERE and the Cats and Crocks HERE.


This tag was made with the newly released 'Belle Âme' and here is the VIDEO
or you can click on the picture below:


You'll find Belle Âme HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 






1 comment:

  1. Oh, Corrie - I never visit your page without getting a huge laugh. I swear that postcard is made for me. And I love your tag, so it's a double double hit for me today! xo

    ReplyDelete