Tuesday 23 February 2021

Toxic Pocket Letter

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a Mixed Media pocket letter. Also this time, there is a process video. So if you want to see how I made this look further in this blogpost for the link to my YoutTube channel. I also have some step-by-step photos but not many; I got carried away while I was filming... 


Here is how I made it:


First I stamped all the images I wanted on gel prints from my stash and on designer paper. The bottles on the designer paper are just for the labels. I added some shading on all the pieces and then cut them out. 


This is what it looked like. 


Next I started on the base for the ATC's for the pocket letter. I cut the paper to 7,5" wide by 10,5" long which will give me 9 atc's. 


I used these stamps to decorate the background. It had to be all over as I wanted some stamping on all ATC's. When I finished stamping I splattered some white paint on it and then cut the piece into 9 ATC's.


Next I used all my images to complete the ATC's. I also used some clippings stickers by Tim Holtz from his Halloween series. 


I really like how it came out. 



If you want to see me make this, please hop over to my YouTube channel HERE or click on the picture below:



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Border stamping block

Stencil:
#94 - Sundew by Olga Heldwein

Washi Tape:
#2 - Inspire by Autour de Mwa

Stamps: (all by Olga Heldwein)
#398 - Celestial Navigation 
#372 - Textural Elements
#392 - Memento Mori
#432 - Toxic Warning
#431 - Apothecary Bottles
#387 - Steampunk Alchemist

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create Products, please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique

Thank you for stopping by today ! 










3 comments:

  1. That was such a fun romp through your video! Perfect color choices really enhanced your main stamps. I love your pursuit of happiness in your art. ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over to learn more about this fabulous piece. I love all the layers in the backgrounds and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous group of ATC's - the theme makes me smile, and the colours are so right on for it! Well done, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete