Tuesday 9 February 2021

Fly again

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create Guest DT project I have made a card with very few supplies to show that you don't need the whole collection and the kitchen sink to make a card. 


and here's how:


I made this background with a gelli plate, this stencil and alcohol inks. If you don't have alcohol inks you can use Distress  Oxide inks and use the stencil to print on the paper by rubbing the ink pads over the stencil, spritzing with water and pressing onto the paper. 


Next I used the stamp in the left bottom corner to stamp randomly over the card. I used Distress Oxide inks for this. 


Next I stamped the butterfly from the same set and stamped it on the card and on a separate piece of card stock. 


I coloured the butterfly with Distress Oxide inks and cut it out. I will glue this one over the stamped one on the card.





Lastly I added some text stickers by Tim Holtz to spell 'you will fly again'. I matted the card on some blue paper and then adhered it to my card. 




I have used only 1 stencil and 1 stamp set for this card:

#39 - Lotza Dotz by Autour de Mwa
#392 - Memento More by Olga Heldwein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today !







3 comments:

  1. Super gaaf van kleur en het stencil en de stempel zijn top! Groetjes Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, inspiring and mastfully created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is just stunning, Corrie! From the simplicity of the supplies to the bare-bones colour combination, it's a knockout! Just drooling here....

    ReplyDelete