Thursday 25 February 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday, today I have made 2 postcards with the new 'Flowergirls Collage Sheet' for Vera Lane Studio. One is happy and one is sad... 


This was a mop up background from another project. I used this piece of card to put a stencil on after spraying ink through it. I added some white paint with a brayer and then stamped it here and there (#338 - Background Noise by AALL & Create). 
The clouds are stamped (#301 - Flowers & Sunshine, AALL & Create) on dictionary paper. I also tore the word cloud from the same dictionary and stuck it at the bottom for her to stand on. The sentiment is a think Bob Ross used to say and I thought it was funny ! 


This one isn't so happy, she is dreaming of her old life before this horrible time descended on her and she is a bit like me.. The sentiment is cut out of a book, the background was made with a large background stamp that I heat embossed with white powder and then dunked it into Distress Oxide inks.

You'll find the Flowergirls Collage Sheet HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today!





1 comment:

  1. These are both wonderful, Corrie, and I recognized the Bob Ross quote right away. It really made me grin. And the texture on your dream card is delicious!!

    ReplyDelete