Thursday 21 January 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's post I have made a tag and a journal page. 


This lovely girl is from the newly released set "New Dress". I printed her twice, once on white card stock and once on design paper. I only used the dress part of the one I printed on the Design paper and paper pieced it on top of her. I did add some shading with a Copic Markers. The rest of her was coloured as usual with Copics. 
The background is a mop up from the gelli plate. I chose this part of the print because it went well with the yellows and greens in her dress and eye. 
I added some background stamping with Janet's stamp sets #338 and #404 by AALL & Create. I also added some black paint around the edges. 

You'll find 'New Dress' HERE. 


This journal page is made with one of the Journal faces. This is an older set. I coloured her and cut her out. I then made a background for her with Distress Oxide inks (Speckled egg and Vintage Photo) and put her on it. I added a crown from the stamp set #412 by Janet via AALL & Create.
I used a piece of inked paper, stamped it with texts (#338) and stamped the crown on it. I then cut it out and added it on her head. The sentiment is made of a Small Talk sticker by Tim Holtz. 

You'll find the Journal Faces HERE

 Thank you for stopping by today !


1 comment:

  1. I love both of these, Corrie. I'm such a tag addict that I can't see one without the feeling that I need to make one, and this is no exception. I love your use of the double stamp and analagous colour on it!

    Your journal page is awesome, too...and may we all be 'stronger than yesterday' as we go through this mad, crazy time. As always, thanks for your wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete