Thursday 7 January 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy New Year and Happy Thursday ! 

For today's Vera Lane Studio I have made two cards. Here is the first one :


She is new this week and great for birthday cards. She comes with a party hat but I have used that on my second card. 
I printed her and the balloons and the sentiment. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. The background was made with a round 4" gelli plate and Janet's 'Saturday Morning' stencil. (#118)
I put the stencil on the gelli plate, then dropped some Copic Refill ink on it. I then used a brayer to roll it into the openings of the stencil. Next I took the stencil off and let it dry completely. Next I brayered white paint over the gelli plate in a thin layer and printed. I doodled around the circle after it was dry and put the images onto the card. 
You'll find this set called 'Birthday Girl' HERE

The second card:


This card was made with one of the Rescue Puppies. I gave him the party hat from the 'Birthday Girl' set. 
He was printed, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. The background is a stencil print. I used stencil #96 'Dandelion Field' by Janet and added some stamping too with her Stamp set #338 'Background Noise' by AALL & Create. I added some washi tape and placed the dog on top before gluing the hat onto his head. You'll find the Rescue Puppies HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. What fun cards these are, Corrie. I especially love your use of the party hat on the second card. It's the perfect focal point for that puppy!

    ReplyDelete