Sunday 3 January 2021

Live for the moments..

 Hello everyone, 

I'm back with the second inspiration piece for the Country View Challenges January Challenge with the them of 'using one of more squares' in your project and I am hosting too ! For this second project I have made a 6" x 6" journal page. 


There are lots of squares in the background but they have been put back into the background by stamping over the top. Intrigued? You can watch the process in my video HERE or click on the picture below


Thank you for stopping by today and good luck if you are participating ! 






4 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Corrie, fabulous stamping! Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Corrie! Perfect background for the pic!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of squares, Corrie, particularly the photo focal point. Grand job!!!

    ReplyDelete