Thursday 28 January 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday to you ! For today's Vera Lane projects I have made an ATC and a journal spread. I have filmed the process of making the journal spread so there is a VIDEO too. 


This ATC was easy to make. I just coloured the flying saucer and then painted the ATC with one shade of blue and white and black paint to create this ombre look. I added white dots for the stars. 

You'll not find this set 'Lost in Space' in the shop, but it is still available on request. 

Next the journal spread :


If you want to know how I made it.... 


This set was released this week and you'll find it HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
















1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I'm loving that journal spread, Corrie...with your signature colours and texture, it's just a knockout!!!

    ReplyDelete