Thursday 15 August 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to my blogpost for Vera Lane Studio. For today I have made a journal page with the newly released 'Land and sea' and a tag with an older image called 'Sit and think'. Here is the fist project:



Isn't this little mermaid cat fabulous ! lol, I coloured her with pencils and then made a background for her with old fashioned Distress Inks. I added the cat and the sentiment, which is from the same set, and added some more pencil along the words. 

You find 'Land & Sea' HERE 


This tag was made with Mixed media paper which I coloured again with Distress Inks. I used two browns and a tiny bit of orange. She was coloured with coloured pencils and added on some washi tape. I used a Tim Holtz clipping sticker because I thought it was very fitting. 

You find this lovely girl HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment