Thursday 1 August 2019

I've got it all together

Hello everyone,

and happy August to you all ! At Country View Challenges a new challenges has started today and the theme is 'Texture'. What a great theme; I hope you play along with us because you can win a £20 voucher! How great would that be?
You can add texture in a lot of ways like texture paste but also visual texture with, for instance, stamping. I used a bit of both. I have filmed the process as usual so if you'd like to see how I made this then follow the link at the bottom...







If you'l like to see me make this then you'll find the YouTube video HERE or 
you can click on the pic :




I will be back soon with more inspiration !

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

10 comments:

  1. Love this wow what an amazing project and off to watch your equally amazing video.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Corrie and such fun, I love it! Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Corrie - great project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun seeing how you fixed your problem, Corrie! It turned out well in the end! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, Corrie! I loved to see how you fixed the "mistake" (although I didn´t notice it as a mistake ;-))
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun journal pages!!! The background is awesome!!! With the white paint it's just perfect!!! Have a nice weekend!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous texture - loved watching you add all the details - both times! ;)

      Delete
  7. Awesome texture - really really lovely! Brilliant Corrie! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages and colours Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great warm colours and I love that book illustration style image. Lovely touches of texture too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete