Thursday 1 August 2019

This week @Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

For this week's DT post I have made 2 more postcards. I really like making postcards, they are small and easy to do. Also nice to send to people !



This cute girl is from the 'Flower Lover' set and I coloured her with coloured pencils. She was placed on a gel printed piece of paper and I added some Tim Holtz words for a sentiment. 
You'll find this lovely little girl HERE



This postcard is made with another gelli print, some washi tape and the pigs and bird are from the 'Sweet Dreams' collage sheet that was released this week. I used a sentiment from the Back To Back sentiment sheet. 

These cute piggies are to be found HERE
The sentiment collage sheet HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! I will be back next week with more Vera Lane fun !

Vera Lane Studio Shop – buy digistamps
Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group – join in fun trades and challenges, get daily inspiration from the DT, hang out with other VLS fans
Vera Lane Studio Blog – inspiration and information from VLS

No comments:

Post a Comment