Thursday 22 August 2019

This week at Vera Lane studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to my blogpost for Vera Lane Studio. For today I have made a journal page with the newly released 'Contessa' and a postcard with the other image from the same set. I love these mad girls..



This page was made with a gelli print, I added some white embossed circles and dots and then scribbled some words around some of the circles. Contessa was coloured with coloured pencils and cut out. I adhered her as if she is floating in the air ! lol, I bet she could too ! I then added the sentiment and doodled around the strips with a black pen. 



For this postcard I made a background with Distress Oxide Inks. I used yellow and an little bit of brown. I smeared both inks over a stencil and then sprayed it with water. I printed it on the paper. Obviously I should have used the other side of the stencil because the numbers are mirrored.. lol 
Oh well, I then added the measuring tape washi and placed Contessa, who is coloured with pencils, on top. I used a sentiment from the set. 

You'll find this cutie HERE

Thanks for stopping by today ! 



1 comment: