Tuesday 12 March 2019

Do small things with great passion

Hello everyone, 

I was asked by Abs to make some samples for AALL & Create's shows on Hochanda TV. Of course I did ! This is the first one and it is a CaS card. 



and here's how:


I stencilled and 'printed' this stencil on a piece of white card stock with Distress Oxide Ink. 


Next I stamped a part of this fabulous A4 stamp by Tracy Evans. 


Coloured it with my favourite red Copic combo and cut it out.


I just glued the Ladybird on the top but did use some dimensional adhesive under the middel of the body to make it look a little rounder. I also added a layer of Glossy Accents over its body to make it shine. 





I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stamp #161 Ladybug by Tracy Evans
Stencil #63 Woodpile by Autour de Mwa

For more information about the fabulous products by AALL & Create please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today !

8 comments:

  1. You’ve got me hooked with this ladybird, it’s divine, especially on such a fabulous cas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Corrie and that subtle backdrop is perfect. Thank you ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched hochanda and saw this outstanding card. I'm looking forward to having a closer look on other samples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stencil is fabulous! Love the final project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sample was even more beautiful on the TV Corrie, I just adore the ladybird stamp too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza - that vibrant ladybug on the quiet background just takes my breath away!!! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete