Saturday 23 March 2019

Happy freaking everything !

Hello everyone,

I have made a tag with one of the latest new AALL & Create stamp sets "Moody Kittens.  This particular one cracks me up. He sure looks moody !


And here's how I made it:


I painted the tag with green and yellow acrylic paints using a brayer. After it was dry I rolled over turquoise in the same way, put the stencil on it and wiped some of the wet paint away through the stencil. I then took the stencil off and wiped away some more until I was happy with the result. 


Next I brayered over some white acrylic paint and stamped the background here and there. I chose the 234rd of March to stamp because that is when I plan for this to go live... 


Next the moody cat. I stamped him on white card stock and on the tag too. I coloured him with my Copic Markers. 


Ready for cutting out... 



Here is the finished tag again; I glued the cat on the tag over the top of the one I stamped directly. I did place some washi tape under him so he has something to stand on. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I have used :

Stencil #30
Stamp set #171 - Moody Kittens
Stamp set #107 - Date it 

For more information about the AALL & Create products please visit :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


5 comments:

  1. Haha, a fun tag and fabulous background. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk.... hij heeft er zin in.
    Ik word er iig. erg blij van.

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything in this tag: the cat, the colouring, the contrasting background. I had nothing to celebrate on March 23rd, but I would have been happy to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just has me giggling in my chair as I spew out my morning coffee - happy freaking everything indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete