Friday 22 March 2019

Explore the world..

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this Friday's blogpost for Katzelkraft. I have made a card for today. I have used one of the birds of the 'les piafs' set which is an older set.



This card was very simple to make. I started with the white embossed sentiment. When that was done I smooshed Distress Oxide Ink on my craft sheet and dipped the card panel into it, drying in between layers, until I was happy. I used : Mustard seed and Broken China. I then stamped the bird, coloured him with Copic Markers and cut him out, and glueing him to the panel as if he were standing on the sentiment. Lastly I added white splatters and a white line along the edges. 

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the vibrancy of this card and the white spatters really look like falling snow. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layers of colour and a fabulous image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit is een schitterende kaart. Mooie achtergrond en stempels passen prima.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and I love your extremely technical term of smooshing - it's an incredibly descriptive word to match your beautifully designed card. ;-)

    ReplyDelete