Wednesday 21 March 2018

We all have a story to tell

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost today where I have made a tag for Hobbycompleet de Duif. I have used my new Dina Wakley goodies again ! Love them..


I cut a tag from some white card stock and painted it with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylics in Cheesecake. Next I used the Dina "Wallpaper" stencil with Haystack and Tango. When everything had dried I added a few pieces of the Dina Collage papers. Next I stamped the lady, once on the tag and once on white card stock. I coloured the one on the white card stock with Copic Markers and cut her out. I adhered her onto the one on the tag. This way you have all the details.. 
Lastly I added the sentiment which is from the same stamp set. 

I used the following materials :

Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics:

Dina Wakley goodies:

Copic Markers:
E51 - E53 - E30 (skin)
YR04 - YR07 - YR09 (dress)
E25 - E35 (hair)

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. The Contour figures stamp is a favorite from her new release :) Love the texture the collage papers give :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag, Corrie; I've been thinking a great deal about stories recently, and this is such a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete