Tuesday 20 March 2018

No place like home

Hello everyone,

For my post for Um Wow Studio today I made a mini Art Journal page.



 I kept it really simple this time. I stamped the background and then heat embossed it with two layers of Seth Apther's Baked Texture "Vintage Beeswax". Next I embossed the edges of the page with "Ancient Amber". I didn't do much to the Tiny Houses chipboards, just wiped them over a brown Archival ink pad. The line of music paper and the sentiment were also heat embossed with the Vintage Beeswax powder. 


A close up. 



Doesn't it look yummy ! 


I have used the Tiny Houses Mash Chipboards and you'll find them HERE




Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this page, Corrie - it feels very Klimt-like with the tactile feel of gold. The brown houses look awesome on it!

    ReplyDelete