Thursday 22 March 2018

It's the little things that make life big...

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday to you all ! For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made an art journal page with a YouTube tutorial, a little tag and a postcard.


I have filmed the process of colouring her and putting the page together. The background is from my stash and was made with a gelli plate, Copic Refills and a stencil. 

Here is the link to the YouTube colouring tutorial.




I have used Daffodill for this journal page. You will find her HERE.





This tag is a piece of gelli print on which I collaged some paper I got gifted in a VLS ATC swap. I also doodled some flowers on it. The girl is a printed and coloured with Copics, cut out and adhered. Lastly I added the sentiment which is a Tim Holtz sticker. 



This postcard is made with a piece of pattern paper from my stash. I added some paint to the bottom and right hand side of the card. I added some washi tape for her to stand on. She was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered her on top of the washi tape. Lastly I added a sentiment, again a Tim Holtz sticker. 

You will find this lovely girl HERE 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




3 comments:

  1. You make it look so easy! Absolutely gorgeous work as always Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, love the copic refill Gelli print background and your stunning colouring. Love these pieces. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that journal page, Corrie (it's the colour choice that pulls me :D ), and your tags are luscious as always.

    ReplyDelete