Sunday 7 January 2018

See the world

Hello everyone,

for my second inspiration piece for the Country View Crafts January Challenge, I have made a tag. The theme is 'anything goes' so there is really no excuse not to play along with us !
Just make sure to read all the rules HERE first...


If you would like to see how I made this tag, then hop over to my YouTube Channel where I have a tutorial.. 



If you like what you see please give me a thumbs up an maybe subscribe ? that would be AWESOME! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



7 comments:

  1. I'm inspired by your make Corrie, I feel a CASE coming on... Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I've bought some Tim Holtz dolls, but haven't managed to use them as yet, so you video couldn't come at a better time! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag and great tutorial. I love how you used the postage stamp in the corner - I agree that it adds color and interest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Corrie, I really like your postage stamp, it's the perfect finishing touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vintage tag, great design!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete