Thursday 4 January 2018

Today is a new day !

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! Yes, I have switched to Thursday. Today I have an art journal page and an ATC to show you. I have used the new set called : New Day. How fabulous is she ! Love the chickens too.



I made the background with acrylic paints and a blending tool. This is a really quick way to paint a background. The clouds were drawn on book paper and cut out. 
I sized and printed the images and coloured them with Copic Markers, cut them out and arranged everything on the page. 

I also made an ATC with a background that I had in my stash. I can hear her say this ..... 


If you are interested in buying this set you will find it HERE



Thanks for stopping by today !

4 comments:

  1. So colorful and cute.Made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you been having fun? I love the quirkiness of these stamps and, as always, you find such unique ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk Corrie !
    Ik wens je een gezond en creatief jaar toe ! Hopelijk tot op de Art Specially !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete