Friday 12 January 2018

He was a dreamer

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first post for 2018 for VivaLasVegaStamps!  I have made an art journal page:


It had been ages since I used model paste or crackle paste so today was the day to revisit this medium. I had forgotten how much fun it is ! 
Anyway I used an UmWow Studio stencil to add texture with crackle paste. I let it dry naturally because this particular one won't crackle when you use a heat tool. Ask me how I know! :o)
After it was dry I sprayed Lindys sprays in blues and greens over it, starting at the bottom and letting it run over the page to the top. Once I was happy I added some background stamping, not much because there is already a lot going on. The Whimsical Man was stamped on book text, coloured with pencils and cut out. I added a little room under him to be able to stamp the word dreamer after masking off the words 'she was a'. 
The same sentiment was stamped on a blank piece of book paper after masking off just the 's' from she so it says he. 
I adhered both to the page with dimensional tape and then added the page to my journal with Miracle Tape. 

I have used the following stamps/tape:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. I love how we all learn so much by experimenting...your crackle looks fabulous on this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been scrolling through to see all the delights I've missed - had to stop here to say a big WOW - love this one so much!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete