Wednesday 3 January 2018

Live your dream

Hello everyone,
Hallo allemaal,

Today I have made a tag for Hobbycompleet De Duif. I have used the Carabella 'Venus' stamp again because I think it is absolutely lovely !
Vandaag heb ik een label met mijn favoriete Carabelle stempel om te laten zien. De stempel heet 'Venus'. 


It was made by blending three colours of Distress Oxide Inks with a blending tool and then stamping over the top with water; I added some grey ink along the edges too. I also used a stencil and gesso to create some white space.  Venus was stamped on book paper, cut out and adhered. I added some chit chat stickers by Tim Holtz for a sentiment. Lastly I doodled around the edge with a black pen. 

Nadat ik de label uit wit card stock had gesneden heb ik hem gekleurd met 3 kleuren Distress Oxide en een blending tool. De randjes daarna met grijs gesponsd en toen alles droog was heb ik met een stencil en witte gesso wat wit terug gebracht. Venus is op een boek pagina gestempeld, uitgeknipt en opgeplakt en deze tekst vond ik er wel mooi bij passen. Het zijn stickers van Tim Holtz. Als laatste nog een wit lijntje om de tekst getekend en een zwart langs de randjes. 

I used the following materials:
Ik heb de volgende materialen gebruikt



Thank you for stopping by today !
Leuk dat je er was ! 

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning tag, Corrie - you're quite correct about this stamp. It's a knockout, but your background makes it truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete