Friday 5 January 2018

Home sweet home

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another blogpost for Katzelkraft. I have made a card today and it features the 'Snail from space' lol; it sounds better in French "Escargot de l'space".


I started with a piece of white card stock on which a stamped the stripes, overlapping every second one with the next colour. I used Distress Oxides to do this starting with Antique Linen followed by: Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmelade and Abandoned Coral to end. 
To make it a little more shabby I spritzed water over it and dried it with the heat tool. 
Next I stamped the snail, once on the card and once on a piece of separate card stock where I coloured him with Copics. I then cut him out and adhered him to the card panel. Lastly I added the sentiment which I thought was quite fitting... 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment: