Thursday 12 October 2017

Find your tribe

Hello everyone,

welcome to my blogpost where today I am sharing the last tag of the scalloped tag book by UmWow Studio . I have all four done now.


Front


Back...

Here's how:


I used paint to add colour... 


This is the result..


Adding some stamping..


Looking good, I think... 


Heat embossing too ! 


Here's how that looks... 


I added the x's later as I thought it needed something more. Next I added some Sari ribbon and a piece of pattern paper... 


I used the same pattern paper to put the sentiment on.  Lastly I added the girl to the strip of pattern paper and ribbon. All stamps I use are by VivaLasVegaStamps! 






Here are all 4 tags... 



I used this chipboard tag book :



You'll find it HERE


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




9 comments:

  1. Wat maak je toch keer op keer prachtige creaties Corrie , je label ziet er weer fantastisch uit !!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. super gave tags..de vorm en wat je ervan gemaakt hebt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the 'Find your Tribe' tag - SO glad I found you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow - stunningly beautiful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags and I love the sentiment. Thanks for the step by step. That always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tag book! Great idea! I just love the tags you created in this post! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw and loved this over at UmWow - the completed booklet is just perfect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie serie! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete