Sunday 1 October 2017

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my monthly post for Roc Nicholas. I have made an Art Journal page this time.



First of all I drew some pumpkins, 4 in total. You might know that Skellie is holding a heart but I wanted her to hold a pumpkin. Well, it is almost Halloween after all ! 
I also stamped Blessed Skellie and then I coloured everything with Copic Markers. I cut all the images out and then got one of my gelli printed backgrounds out. I love this one. There is so much to see.. Anyway I stamped Heart Vine on the edge and white embossed it. I then coloured in the hearts with a purple Big Brush Marker. I used a green marker to add some grounding for the images. I then arranged everything on the page and adhered it. 

That was it ! 

I used two of Roc's fab stamps :

You will find all of Roc's stamps HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Corrie. Your halloween page is so funny! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete