Thursday 5 October 2017

And so the adventure begins..

Hello everyone,

I have made a tag for my DT post for Katzelkraft today !


I painted the tag with my fingers using PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics. Next I stamped the background and the cat and rat too. I used similar colours to the background and black for the animals. 
I then stamped the cat and the rat on separate paper and coloured them with Copic Markers. They were cut out and adhered to the tag on top of where I stamped them before. This way you don't have to cut out the hairs and whiskers. I added some shading under the rat and drew a line around the tag. Lastly I added a Small Talk sticker from Tim Holtz. 

I have used the following stamp(sets)

KTZ179 Les rats de villes

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



6 comments:

  1. Love this tag! The rats stamp set is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh, Corrie - is that the rat or the cat talking???!! :D What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! And every time you mention painting with your fingers, I think how much fun it sounds... and I so rarely do it. Whenever I do I have a lovely time, so it's on my list for tomorrow! Fabulous tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful tag and cool technique you used - painting with fingers??? Thanks for sharing and inpiration. I wish you Happy Easter. Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete