Wednesday 18 October 2017

Yeah

Hello everyone, 

Hallo allemaal, 

and welcome to my weekly post for Hobbycompleet De Duif. I have made a small art journal page for today and this is it:

Welcome op mijn blog waar ik vandaag een kleine AJ pagina deel voor Hobbycompleet De Duif. 


I started with a piece of watercolour card and painted it with Dylusions paints. I used two of the new colours and applied them with a blending tool. Next I used the new Dylusions stencil and stamp. First I stencilled the leaves and then stamped the stamp over the top. It doesn't quite line up but I like that. 
Next I added some details with a white pen. 
I then stamped on of the Hipsters from Tim Holtz on watercolour card and coloured him with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. He was then cut out and adhered on a die cut circle of book paper. I doodled around the edge and adhered it to the page. Lastly I splattered some white paint and added the sentiment that came from the same set. 


Op een stuk aquarelpapier heb ik de 2 van de nieuwe kleuren Dylusions verf aangebracht met een blending tool. Daarna heb ik hierop de blaadjes gestencild en gestempeld; deze komen uit een nieuwe set, ook van Dylusions waar je een stencil en stempel in dezelfde set krijgt. Het feit dat het net niet overeenkomt met elkaar vind ik juist leuk. Ik heb daarna met een witte pen wat accenten aangebracht. 
Vervolgens heb ik de aap van de Tim Holtz Hipster stempelset op aquarel papier gestempeld en ingekleurd met Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers en daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb hem op een gestanste cirkel van boek papier geplakt en daarna op de AJ gelijmd. Als laatste heb ik met een witte verf marker wat gespetterd and het woord "yeah" uit dezelfde stempelset aangebracht. 

Materials/ materialen:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Leuk dat je er was vandaag ! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this Corrie, the design is perfect! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colour on this, and that FACE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete