Tuesday 22 October 2024

31

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's AALL & Create project I have made one more Halloween project. I have had enough now! Lol, it isn't even celebrated in Holland! 


Here's how I made it:


I couldn't work as I always work with these stamps because the Frightful Manor is impossible to cut out. So are the trees. That's why I started with stamping a scene on watercolour paper using stamps #1237 and #1232. I used Versafine ink because I wanted to use watercolours. 


Next I cut out '31' from die set #38 because Halloween is on the 31st of October.




I watercoloured the scene and the numbers, this took me quite a long time. 


Next I added some stencilling with stencil #59 and some coloured pencil here and there to add some accents and shading.


I also added stamping using stamp sets #1162 and #1110 and inks that matched the background.


Next: rub-ons from set #12. 


I also added some washi tape #21 and some doodling along the edges.  I glued the number on and added some white highlights here and there. Lastly I splattered some acrylic paint on it using Posca pens in white and purple. I added a black mat. 





I have used:
Die #38 - Counting Circles 
Rub-ons #12 - Coffee Numberistic by Autour De Mwa & Co
Washi tape #21- Beach Rock by Janet Klein
Stencil # 59 - Weathered Tiles by Autour De Mwa
Stamps:
#1232 - Gang Avenue by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1110 - Time Heals All by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1237 - Frightful Manor by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa & Co

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of stockists worldwide please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment