Tuesday 15 October 2024

A new era of imagination

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a card I made for AALL & Create. I used some of Bipasha's new Steampunk Collection for this. I really like the vintage vibe. 


Here's how I made it:


I started off with a piece of the Bipasha's Design Paper (#11). I didn't cut it down because I didn't want to lose the dark areas along the sides. 


I added some stamping with parts of stamps #1225 - #443 and #568. 


Next I added some Rub-ons from sets #5 and #12. 


I love this Ephemera #65 and glued some of that on too. It is getting busy !!!! 


I stamped the phone with the flower from set #1225 to colour and cut out. This is my focal point. 


I then put down some washi tape here and there. and some brown splatters. I also put some staples through the Ephemera. 


And here is the finished project. I like all the browns and greys because besides bright colours I also love Vintage. I should do it more often! 



I have used the following materials:


Design Paper #11 - Rusty Rhythms by Bipasha Bk
Ephemera #65 - Halo Haze by Bipasha Bk
Washi tape #39 - Scriptual by Bipasha Bk
Rub-ons:
#5 - Acid Blends by Autour De Mwa & Co
#12 - Coffee Numberistic by Autour De Mwa & Co
Stamps:
#443 - Scripted Circles by Bipasha Bk
#568 - ABCs by Bipasha Bk
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1225 - Lens & Lines by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful I keep promising myself to get some of the papers/rub ons etc I must take a look

    ReplyDelete