Thursday 10 October 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a 6 x 6 journal page. I have used 'Halloween Moon' which came out this week. 


I printed the images then coloured them with Copic Markers. I cut them out and then die cut the houses at the back out of pattern paper. This is a die by AALL & Create called 'Building Sihouettes" #58. I cut off the bottom because I wanted them lower. I added some stamping and I 'turned on the lights' by gluing yellow paper behind the windows and also by just colouring some of them through the holes. The paper at the bottom is also pattern paper from my stash and was also randomly stamped and inked around the edges. The houses and the ground were then glued on yet another piece of pattern paper which is dark blue to represent the night sky. I did ink the edges with black Distress Oxide ink.  When I was happy with the background I added the images and the sentiment. 

You'll find Halloween Moon HERE or HERE

Thank you for stopping by!  


No comments:

Post a Comment