Tuesday 8 October 2024

Zombies eat brains...

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made another memory dex card. They are great for small projects. 


Here's how I made it:


I cut the memory dex card out of a gelli print that I made with this stencil (#77). 


I used die #49 for this. 


I added some pieces of this set of Rub-ons #12. Just here and there because I didn't want to obscure the stencil shape too much. 


I also added a little bit of stamping. 


I found the green bottle in this ephemera pack and then got an uncoloured one to make it go with my scene. In this case I coloured it orange. 


I stamped Frankie (Frank n Bride #1200), then coloured him and cut him out. 


Added a few pieces of washi tape (#61)


Here it is all put together. I added one of the sentiments of Ephemera Pack Laughing Lines (#47).



I have used the following materials:

Stamps:
#1156 - Numero Uno by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1200 - Frank n Bride by Janet Klein
#494 - X or O by Janet Klein

Ephemera:
#64 - Tricksters Elixirs by Janet Klein
#47 - Laugh Lines by Autour De Mwa & Co

Die:
#49 - Spring Sprouts

Rub-ons:
#12 - Coffee Numberistic by Autour De Mwa & Co

Stencil:
#77 - Sunflower Power by Olga Heldwein

Washi Tape:
#61 - Harvest Time by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment